Saturday, March 19, 2011


What made you think that I’m in love with you?
One hundred ways to be apart from you

What made you think that I’m in love with you?
One hundred ways to live my life
It’s true, it’s absolutely true

What made you think that I’m in love with you?
One hundred ways to heal my heart, undo

You painted all in grey
And I’ll be running out
Red, green, blue it’s true
They make my life full of light flashing, now
There’s no dance in the dark
Let the fireworks start

Running to the stars
Never gets you very far
Follow me and then
We’ll go round and round again
...

There’s a gun in my hand
With seventy-eight keys
If it points at your head
Would you die for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Este post salvou-me lol, andava à algum tempo a tentar encontrar isto na net, pois gosto da música e não fazia ideia que era dos gift, não estava mesmo a ver quem era!

Obrigado ;)

Ana said...

:)